lunes, 28 de octubre de 2013

Monthly progress

Hi all. We've reached our eighth week of the "contest". Near two months and we are still here!

Let's see how it is going...

0 uBTC in the wallet
0 uBTC waiting in inputs.io
48519 uBTC pending payments in BTCJam
0.09 GHash in cex.io and 628 uBTC (9628uBTC at today's GHash price)

Total: 0 uBTC (58147 uBTC with sucess in all loans and selling the GHash in cex.io at today's prices)


I've dried my wallets. All the funds I've collected are invested between BTCjam and cex.io. This is the best way to grow my funds.

As I said the last week, there are lots of BTCjam delayed payments, let's hope I finally get them. Anyway, I've seen that cex.io is a great site and after 12 days I've got more than 20% of the invested BTCs, not taking into account that I've increased the funds there recently (and that makes the percentage lower).

If we are lucky and get back all the expected payments we will reach soon the 0.1BTC. Ten times that and I'll have my first BTC.

Ok, I still have a long path before that. But I'll keep doing hard to get it ;)



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario