lunes, 7 de octubre de 2013

Weekly progress

New week and here I am to publish the results.

2260 uBTC in the wallet
2451 uBTC waiting in inputs.io
37303 uBTC pending payments in BTCJam

Total: 4711 uBTC (42014 uBTC with sucess in all loans)

Amazing week! But let's take a closer look.

I've done some risky operations in BTCJam. The return will be huge if we finally get it, but they're riskier than the ones I usually do. As I said in a previous post, we have to spread our investments so I also have done lots of secure operations.



As we see in the graph, the blue zone (the invested BTCs and their returns) have increased considerably. Now we have to wait and get all those returns, but if they're successful we'll have had a big push in our incomes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario