lunes, 4 de noviembre de 2013

Weekly progress

Did I say that cex.io is a great site?

Just in case I'll say it again. cex.io is a great site. I've invested around 9000uBTC and I have now more than 15000uBTC. That's more than 50% in less than 3 weeks!

Please, use the referral link and help me in the long run for the free BTC!

This week I've had a lot of work. Besides that, due to the huge increasement in the BTC/USD exchange, the faucets I visit have reduced the amounts. Anyway, I still keep using both methods, investment and free faucets. Let's check the results of this week.

Wallet: 0uBTC. Yeah, I transfer all the funds I get directly to cex.io to avoid fees.

inputs.io: 2534 uBTC

BTCjam: 50043 uBTC (expected returns, but I shold start considering the overdues. It would drop to 28452 uBTC, hard hit)

CEX.io: 0.12 GHash and 604 uBTC (15604 uBTC at today's rate)

Total: 2534 uBTC (68181uBTC - 46590uBTC if the delayed loans don't come ever)


As you can see, the red part (the one from free faucets) has not almost increased but the blue one has increased a lot. I said I had a "bad" week. Fortunatelly, the investments have given big returns.

Good week!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario