lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

Weekly progress

Hi everybody.

Last week I didn't published the weekly progress. I was on holidays and didn't come back until wednesday so I waited until today.

After the inputs.io shutdown I thought in stopping the project. As you know, lots of free faucets were inputs.io dependant. But finally I decided to continue and I have a little surprise for you.

Let's see my current positions...



So... I did it. The blue zone has increased A LOT. I did a really risky investment in BTCjam and it worked. So I jumped from around 60mBTCs to more than 300mBTCs. So I've walked one third of the path. Next week I suffered a big hit in cex.io but compared to the great results of the previous week I'm more than happy.

My current positions are:

Wallet: 0uBTC. Yeah, I continue transfering all the funds I get directly to cex.io to avoid fees.

BTCjam: 210 mBTC (expected returns from investments, around 20mBTC hard to get back)

CEX.io: 135 mBTC

Total: 345 mBTC (325mBTC if the delayed loans don't come ever)

Yep. 1/3 of the path. And by the way, that's more than 150€ at currents exchanges...

Keep working hard!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario