jueves, 19 de septiembre de 2013

Starting progress

I will start writing my progresses in the run toBitcoin.

The journey started the 1st of September. After 19 days, these are my current positions (I'll try to upgrade this information on Mondays):

12uBTC in my wallet

1964uBTC waiting in my inputs.io address

4870uBTC invested in BTCJam (6122uBTC expected returns, let's see how it works)

Total: 1976 uBTC (8098 uBTC with sucess in all loans)

Unknown amounts spread in lots of delayed faucets. I just write this to justify my future earnings. All my earnings will come from the net (and I hope you'll help me by using the referral links you can find in this blog)

Before closing this log, I'll try to briefly explain the BTCJam site. It's a p2p lending site. You can invest in other people loans really small amounts, so I've started with this activity. As I said, let's see how it works. Take care of diversifying your money in different loans.

Regards.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario