lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

We are back!

Hi all.

I've been too busy for near 2 years but now I 'm back forward to keep gaining free satoshi!

BTC faucet's world has changed a lot in these months and now it's easier than ever to get thousands of satoshi to grow our wallets.

Right now I'm working on a faucet list to optimize our earnings. Well, actually it'll be some lists depending on the time you think you're going to be online "fauceting". You'll find the first one after this post, but finish this one before going there!

Rotators are not good enough, I was beating them day after day, so I made my own list that I will share now here to anyone who wants to use it.

It's been a huge work to optimize it so I'll ask you (if you want, of course) to use a fresh address and help me with the referral system faucets have. The best way to work with faucets is to open an account in an exchange like cryptsy.com or bittrex.com. You'll only pay once when you withdraw your funds from the exchange, you'll be able to use them to trade altcoins before doing that and you'll avoid the dust problem (big fees when the amounts moved are tiny, it'll happen to you if you work with another type of wallet).

Lists will be dynamic, if I change them I'll publish them again to show you all the last best list I've used. And as a proof it'll be the best I've detected, I'll be using it as well.

All the links here work with faucetbox.com. So you'll get your payments once a day (or every two days). You can check your daily earnings there.

There's a faucet list at faucetbox but I swear you this list is better and is ordered to maximize earnings. The list you can find there it's good. But it's made with people's votes, so it's not optimized.

Meanwhile, use these links. They're fairly good to start with them.

btcboom

worldfaucet

hostreo

healthyoregon

Regards!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario